over 1 year ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Montbéliard, Stade Auguste Bonal
Upcoming Information:French Ligue 2 05.01.2021
When/Date: 05.01.2021
Time: 2:00 pm



Watch here >>>Sochaux - Dunkerque live


Online here >>>Sochaux - Dunkerque live

Sochaux - Dunkerque LIVE Stream#


Short Preview

  • This time we will watch a game between teams from the middle of a tournament table (ranked 8 and 12).
  • Sochaux has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Dunkerque has a chance of relegated (16%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Sochaux is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Dunkerque is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Sochaux is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Ajaccio - Pau match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match a meeting between a mid-table team and the outsider will be held (ranked 14 and 18 in the zone Ligue 2 (Relegation)).
  • Ajaccio has a small chance of relegated (13%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Pau has a chance of relegated (40%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Ajaccio is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Pau is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Ajaccio is a favorite.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Ajaccio won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.

    Auxerre - Caen match overview, prediction&tips

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 4 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 7).
  • Auxerre has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (31%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • Caen has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Auxerre is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Caen is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Auxerre will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Auxerre won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 9-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Auxerre won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 5-5.

    Toulouse - Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day's play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Toulouse has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (64%), has a chance of win league (36%).
  • Paris FC has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Toulouse in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paris FC is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Toulouse will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.


    Other matches:

    https://rebeccaadding552556.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/sport-bet-prediction-on-utah-vs-brooklyn/

    https://haileymorrison552559.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/marbella-valladolid-sport-prediction-and-betting-tips/

    https://bryanturner552577.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/bet-tips-and-live-predictions-on-sochaux-v-dunkerque/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11596682/watch-sochaux-vs-dunkerque-french-ligue

    https://urlscan.io/result/39f8cb72-e24a-4c1f-b576-b9a3b86cc8d0
  • ← Valenciennes - Nancy live streaming January 05, 2021 Streaming live Weymouth vs Yeovil Town →