over 1 year ago

Competition: Valenciennes v Nancy livestream January 05, 2021

http://live.welcome.bet/1986823s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1986823s215

Auxerre - Caen match overview, prediction&tips

  • The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 4 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 7).
  • Auxerre has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (31%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • Caen has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Auxerre is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Caen is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Auxerre will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Auxerre won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 9-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Auxerre won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 5-5.

    Troyes - Châteauroux match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 and 20 in the zone Relegation).
  • Troyes has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (46%), has a chance of win league (21%).
  • Châteauroux has a good chance of relegated (59%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Troyes is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Châteauroux has a series of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • In this match Troyes is absolute favorite.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Troyes won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 16-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Troyes won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 10-1.

    Toulouse - Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Toulouse has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (64%), has a chance of win league (36%).
  • Paris FC has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Toulouse in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paris FC is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Toulouse will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Other matches:

    https://hannahogden552579.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/bet-prediction-on-alcorcon-v-zaragoza/

    https://lilyfisher551095.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/betting-picks-on-alcorcon-vs-zaragoza/

    https://rebeccaadding552556.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/valenciennes-v-nancy-prediction-picks/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11608739/watch-stream-valenciennes-nancy-05-0

    https://sportmaster2014.tribe.so/post/5ff19f3525bac1787c24bb0e

  • ← Dornbirn v Red Bull Salzburg "liveStream"(live) Sochaux vs Dunkerque Live Stream]~ →