over 1 year ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:Italian Serie B 04.01.2021
When/Date: 04.01.2021
Time: 12:00 pm



Watch here >>>Virtus Entella v Cittadella live


Online here >>>Virtus Entella v Cittadella live

Virtus Entella - Cittadella Live'Stream[Free]


Short Preview

  • This match will be held between outsider and one of leaders (ranked 19 in the zone Relegation and 4 in the zone Promotion to Serie B (Play Offs: Semitofinals)).
  • Virtus Entella has a good chance of relegated (63%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Cittadella has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of prom. playoffs (54%), has a chance of promoted (45%), has a chance of win league (18%).
  • Recent matches Virtus Entella is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Cittadella is in a marvelous shape and in addition in the last match got series victories (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Cittadella could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Cittadella have a series of home games.
  • In this match Cittadella is a favorite.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Virtus Entella won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 14-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Virtus Entella won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-6.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Brescia - Vicenza Virtus match overview, prediction&tips

  • Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 11 and 14).
  • Brescia has a very small chance of relegated (4%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (40%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Recent matches Brescia is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Vicenza Virtus is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Brescia will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Reggiana - Pescara match overview, prediction&tips

  • In a match only outsiders will meet (ranked 17 in the zone Serie B (Play Out) and 18 in the zone Relegation).
  • Reggiana has a chance of relegated (48%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (3%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Pescara has a good chance of relegated (53%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (2%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Reggiana has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Recent matches Pescara is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Cremonese - Chievo match overview, prediction&tips

  • A team from the mid-table and outsider will play in this match (ranked 16 in the zone Serie B (Play Out) and 9).
  • Cremonese has a chance of relegated (32%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (7%), has a very small chance of promoted (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Chievo has a very small chance of relegated (1%), has a good chance of prom. playoffs (54%), has a chance of promoted (21%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Chievo could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Cremonese won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-1.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cremonese won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.


    Other matches:

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11617168/watch-vaexjoe-v-djurgaardens-shl-live-s

    https://moaccusat.tumblr.com/post/639341822188077056/hv71-vs-leksands-live-streaming-04012021

    https://christianfane551753.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/04/virtus-entella-cittadella-match-betting-tips/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11606464/virtus-entella-vs-cittadella-italian-se

    https://owenfane550694.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/betting-picks-on-hannover-vs-sandhausen/
  • ← Qatar SC vs Al-Ahli Doha (Live)"liveStream" Estoril v Penafiel Live Stream]~ →