over 1 year ago

Competition: Greuther Fürth vs St. Pauli watch live stream 1/03/2021

http://live.welcome.bet/1985761s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1985761s215

Hamburg - Regensburg match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Bundesliga (Promotion) and 14).
  • Hamburg has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (62%), has a chance of win league (38%).
  • Regensburg has a small chance of relegated (8%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • In this match Hamburg is a favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Hamburg won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Hamburg won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-6.

    Holstein Kiel - Osnabrück match overview, prediction&tips

  • During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to Bundesliga and 10).
  • Holstein Kiel has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (39%), has a chance of win league (18%).
  • Osnabrück has a small chance of relegated (8%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Holstein Kiel in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins - 5).
  • Osnabrück is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Holstein Kiel is a favorite.
  • Our prediction for today's Holstein Kiel to win the game is with odds 1.71.
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches Holstein Kiel won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 9-22.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Holstein Kiel won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 4-7.

    Hannover - Sandhausen match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match a meeting between a mid-table team and the outsider will be held (ranked 13 and 16 in the zone 2. Bundesliga (Relegation)).
  • Hannover has a very small chance of relegated (1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Sandhausen has a chance of relegated (39%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Hannover is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Sandhausen is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Sandhausen could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Hannover is a favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Hannover won 0 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Hannover won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.

    Other matches:

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11620291/chelsea-vs-manchester-city-live-stream

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11608618/cagliari-v-napoli-live-stream-03-01-202

    https://lucasdickinson550914.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/bet-prediction-on-furth-vs-st-pauli/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11621246/greuther-fuerth-st-pauli-live-stream

    https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/d04a58dbfe7ba63f770075ab5e8135ed6af202f876850a7ddd9de78e0a0cc934

  • ← Mafra vs Chaves LiveStream^? London Irish - Northampton Saints live stream 03.01.2021 →